Monday, April 5, 2010

true meaning of easter...

does anyone else find themselves having a greater appreciation of easter this year? for some reason, i feel like i have a deeper understanding of what easter is all about, and that i am that much closer to grasping what the atonement and the plan of salvation are all about...now for those of you who may not share the same religious views or beliefs, or for those of you who would just like to know that 'feeling the spirit' is like, check this out...

now that is what easter is all about...

oh and this too:


although the eggs we dyed were not as professional looking.

hope you all had a lovely easter!

1 comment:

  1. YEs- I agree! I'm thinking conference this year brought it all home for me. Maybe it's because this is the frist conference of my life where I didn't sleep through ANY of it (is that shamefull to admit??) or maybe it's because all the messages were extra amazing this year. I suspect both and boy did I need it more than ever. LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete