Tuesday, August 2, 2011

did anyone else hear that?

it's the sound of this year whizzing by. i truly can not believe it's already august-if only for the fact that i've been so busy stalking other people's blogs that i forgot about my own.

this loss in the blogosphere time continuim for me might also be because i have entered my normal spring-fall schedule of having three jobs-managing a doctor's office part time, working with my autistic client, and scorekeeping/playing softball. it doesn't sound like much, but it adds up to about 70hrs a week on average. (and according to my landlord, who is constantly bitching and moaning about his supposed 70hr/week schedule, that is a lot)

hopefully it will all be worth it, as i have begun to plan my next trip to here...

No comments:

Post a Comment