Monday, October 4, 2010

auto post...

lately i've been really busy...
too busy to return text messages and phone calls...
too busy to blog without having to schedule it a month in advance...
too busy to sit down and have a moment to myself....
even on my days off, i feel overwhelmed by the amount of stuff i have to get done before i go back to work the next day.

and if you don't believe me, here's a list of what i've been up to:
learning that you can get up to $1000 to fix your car if it doesn't pass the smog test-the hard way
making 'ghost pops' for the patients at the doctor's office i work at
crocheting a blanket for one of my co-workers
taking care of a very demanding husky and hungry kitty
getting things together for my trip to europe next month
feeling overwhelmed by the 10,000 other things i have 'meant' to do over the past month (i.e. send the cookies i owe stephanie, write my friend jeannie back via snail mail, finally get the data off my hard drive in my old lap top that's been dead since before i left hawaii, etc)

then there's the fact that this year is flying by.

can we slow down for just a minute? cause i know once halloween is over, it's just a landslide into the new year. i just need a day...week...few months to catch up. i swear, i'll make it worth your while....

guess i'll just continue to make good use of the 'auto post' function.

hopefully i'll resurface sometime after the new year.

1 comment:

  1. excuse me. i'm going to need more details about this europe trip!!! like lots of details. hope things calm down for you.

    ReplyDelete