Thursday, May 13, 2010

fabulous

my mood today can not be described by any other word. i came into work, had my usual sausage sandwich-no cheese from starbucks, accompanied by a delightful mocha soy frapiccino.

then, when my boss was done with her morning appointments, she said, 'how you would you like to go out to lunch? my treat.' sweeter words have never been uttered.

we dined on sushi that was delicious. the avocado was so buttery and sweet, and she introduced me to the deliciousness that is the pistachio avocado role. we also had some yellow fin, shrimp, and a dragon roll. with yummy salad and some miso, it was a lovely little lunch.

in other fabulous news, is everyone aware of what is happening in two weeks?
i know it will be predictable, and probably in no way measure up to the show in any way, but who cares? i still love these girls...

oh and these girls too:

No comments:

Post a Comment