Tuesday, September 15, 2009

somebody to love...

ever since we had to return our little friend back to her owners, i have been craving some puppy love...so can someone please talk some sense into me, and tell me why i can't get a dog right now?!!! to be truthful, i have always been a cat person, but not opposed to dogs. i think the only reason i might not have cared for them is because once my mom got one, she tended to treat it slightly better than me. the best part about it was that she would tell me, to my face, why she loved and preferred the dog over me. but seriously, at the risk of turning into my mother, i want one!!!!

i was thinking maybe a border collie would be fun...

or possibly a husky or malamute...

but i think i'll probably go for a german shepherd. i mean who can resist a face like this?

plus, they're really smart and beautiful

and who knows? they might end up liking indy this much:





2 comments:

  1. one pet is good. indie might get jealous. thomas always says, "live with an animal, live like an animal" (hair, smell...etc.)

    do you need more reasons than that. :)

    indie is the perfect little pet- you dont want to be drowning in animals.

    but if you DO get one i will still love you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the picture of the dog licking the cat! So adorable!

    ReplyDelete