Wednesday, May 13, 2009

coming to the end of my rapidly fraying rope...

ok so i invited some friends to sleep over on saturday, because all of my roommates had left and i didn't want to spend the weekend alone.  

well apparently one of those people took that as an invitation to move in, eat my food, camp out on my couch while on the internet until four in the morning, and use all my stuff.

they was supposed to move all their crap out yesterday, but they ended up not coming  back around 10:30pm to brush their teeth (with my toothpaste, mind you), eat some of my food (without asking), and then went out to hang out with their current crush.  

i wouldn't mind the company if they were a normal person, who has the common decency to ask before doing anything that might piss me off.  i think they refuses to ask because they're afraid i'll say no, not that that would stop them.  for example, i was house sitting, and the first thing they asked was what food they could eat, even though it wasn't my house.  while my friend and i were out buying groceries, they decided to help herself to come cookie dough that was in the fridge, which again, was not mine.  i told her not to, since it did not belong to me, or her for that matter and her defense was, 'they won't even notice'.  well a few days later, she was helping herself to the cookie dough again, after i had asked her very nicely not to.  so she got all pissy and said that that was the least of her worries, and that, again, they wouldn't even notice that it was gone.  

as if that wasn't enough, over the weekend she was looking through my freezer, after we had just eaten a huge breakfast.  she then came over to ask if i had anything sweet to eat.  (which she already knew, because she had seen MY ice cream in the freezer) to which i responded, 'i know you already saw the ice cream in the freezer, so why are you even asking me?'  luckily there was some left over ice cream my roommates had left, so i let her polish that off.  

is there a polite way to tell someone to, 'get the hell out?'

...or will locking her out of my house and pretending i'm not home suffice?

2 comments:

  1. First I am dying to know who it is. And second lock her the hell out and don't worry about being rude because she was rude to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this was a friend you invited to stay with you? weird. tell kathleen to back the hell off and leave. JK! love you kat (unless it really was you...awkward).

    ReplyDelete