Friday, March 27, 2009

recipe for kuhio day perfection

today was prince kuhio day, a local holiday in hawaii, celebrating the birth of prince kuhio.  but more importantly, it meant no work for me, and no school for everyone else.  so kathleen, her friend courtney, and i set off early this morning to surf puena point.  (not before grabbing breakfast at ted's and allowing me to indulge in my new favorite breakfast combo).  we came back and i made a delicious dinner for my friends cassie and quinn, who are in town for the week.  we had a great time, reminiscing about old times, and almost went to the north shore skate park to skate.  or rather quinn was going to skate while me and cassie watched.  however, mother nature was not being cooperative, so we didn't head up there because it was all flooded out.  

now if only tomorrow were saturday, we could do it all over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment